Tuesday, February 15, 2005

buggeration

my entire system just crashed on me. seems like my ADSL loader got caught up in some endless loop while trying to update my blog. my internet didn't work for like 1 hour until i reinstalled the entire driver and ADSL device. dumb prolink modem. think it's time to upgrade to wireless, once i get my laptop:)

and damn, lost my funny msn conversation with shar just now. let's see if i can find it. ah well. it's lost, and since my message history mode is kinda screwy, well it's gone for good:).

added a lot of people over the last couple of days on MSN. been updating my contact lists as well:) i use bebo instead of the plaxos and ringos out there. why are the services so diverse and are direct alternatives? maybe should just use one. bebo it is. everyone follow me. i don't care:) haha.


iPod shuffle coming in this afternoon. so excited. finally can go for marathon with a smallish stylish running mate. heh. i bought the arm band as well, as i intend to keep fit. after watching supersize me *shudder*, it's time to start exercising and stop drinking.

ya right. as though as that will ever happen:)


lip
ranting

No comments: