Monday, February 14, 2005

Justina

i just got my ass off into working, and came up with the "soft" version of Justina. Here it is.

Justina.mp3

For those who like free music, that's my somewhat anyhow do effort:), so go download it, just don't plagarize. Lyrics are by Jon Lau, Kuek (i think), and the overal inspiration from my band. heh. we rawk!

Also here are others that I've done over the years, just rough ones that i did when playing with my triton. hopefully, i'll get a mic up, then i can sing (DO I SENSE THE TERROR IN SOME OF YOU:)? haha.

ok ok

Over The Rainbow (Instrumental)
My Jazz (Some lousy rendition 2 years ago)

When i have time, i'll upload the videos, the music and all the shit in my portfolio. meanwhile, i need to find a new server for my stuff, getting too big to put on Pacnet:). Even though it does offer 20MB...

lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..great accompaniment but i think adding a guitar would be good