Sunday, February 27, 2005

Who reads this shit anyway?

ahhh... so i did get a reply. and frankly, i read it with a touch of massive emotion. did i do something wrong? ok maybe i did. maybe i didn't. maybe i really did screw myself and my whole image or whatever over. and frankly. i don't care. it's a blog dearies, a web-log online, open the world. welcome to the world, the real world. there are people polarized over issues; war, children, people. and there's nothing wrong having different views. maybe i appear to be vindictive, maybe i am egotistical, self-centred, prejudiced, jealous, gullible and i stick my nose into every smallish issue i find interesting. well, that's what people do, and i happen to just put it up for public scrutiny; screw me you don't like it.

anyway, it's your judgement, your call and your views. either be brave enough to flame me and come scream in my face, or shut up and talk behind my back. i raised my views, he raised his views, we're equal. and really barnabas, being egotistical and stuck up is one of my flaws, and i recognize that. and frankly, i did say that me being me was the big reason why i wasn't really successful socially. and really, no one is really accepted by everyone. i'm satisfied with my lot in life, are you?

barnabas's response here. Love ya too dude:)


lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me.'
i have trust in who you are and if this helps, i don't think you've done much wrong. :)
catch 22