Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just a general SIANNESS that seems to permeate the air.

How do you know if you're truly with someone body heart and soul?

I guess if you can lift that person out of a general slump that he/she is feeling, or put him/her into a slump because of your "exciting" personality, I guess it pretty much means you have some emotional investment in something.

Arghhh..

As for now, I have a general urghness that doesn't seem to go away no matter what I try. I drank Chivas at Bartlett, I screamed and shouted, I played Warcraft III, I watched Full Metal Jacket, I did homework...

NOOOO.. nothing is working.

Maybe it's because I miss home. Nah. :) I know what I miss.

I miss supper with the guys. Alex, Jesse, JR, Kev, Zhenliang.

I miss hanging out and clubbing.

I miss the nightlife in Singapore.

I miss the warm weather that makes you sweat.

ARGH. Cold winter really does suck. And when someone you care about happens to be walking around in a daze and doesn't seem to be normal, you start wondering if the problem lies with you, or is it just a general ughness that seems to be spreading.

Ahhh.. the wonders of typing half drunk.

lip
ranting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah.. dun so sentimental..
so sentimental that it sounds terribly gay!... im sure the guys miss u too.. no worries jus a few more months... n we shall drink beer that never runs dry... in europe!! World Cup here we come!

sunshine gal said...

haha... miss me is it??? hehe... I'm atrociously bored here! Duno to club n drink or just stay sane n be a good gal... haiz..