Saturday, February 04, 2006

Singing Lessons

Those who know me since JC have known that I can't sing to save my life. In fact, if there were an Oscar for worst singer ever to play many instruments, I would probably clinch it hands down.

The last time I sang at a pub, Shar told me to shut up.

So, imagine the surprise and horror when I said I was going to SING in a musical. Horror of horrors. I think I will scare away half the audience based just on my lousy singing ability.

I think I need to develop a niche for bad voices. you know, somewhat like ray charles. If you're blind and can't sing, but you can play the piano, you're a great musician. If you did LASIK, play the piano, guitar, drums and blah blahb blah, but you can't sing, you suck.

Yay.

lip
ranting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sing for me my angel of music..
sing for me..

lufCYC said...

eh dun worry .... remember there are other people whose singing talents have remained latent even till now. just so as "one mountain got another mountain higher", so "one bad got one bad bad"

sunshine gal said...

Haha... Shar alwiz tells u to shut up when u sing. Lalala... You can try to be another "willian hung" Hehe... Anw how's life? Haven't really toked to u in awhile... nor visited ya blog.. haha...

Unknown said...

haha...