Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Update

Life has been busy these few weeks. Besides homework, I've also been busy with Beauty World, applications, midterms etc. etc. So far so good, satisfied with the effort I'm putting in thus far, and the amount of gaming I'm doing:).

Computer has been acting strange, with overheating problems going off now and then. I'm currently in one of my anti-social moods recently, so forgive me if I don't stop to say hi. Still trying to be as sociable as I can be though.

Car wise, settled for $900. I expected half, around $1200, but I guess $900 is more than reasonable, given the company's stand. I guess, in a way, the $1400 repair job for the car is reasonable, considering I will sell the car for around $3k in 3 years time?

Hope family is doing well. CNY was fun. I guess being antisocial just prevented me from really celebrating this year.

Have fun. Cheerios

lip
ranting

No comments: