Thursday, January 19, 2006

mmmmmmmMONSTERKILL!!!!!

Ah yess... Dota is back. I just got a few games back under my belt. Beginning to throw away the suckiness. I think I am quite good at it:). Managed a 22-6 game with Chaos Knight, and another 4-7 game with Clinkz. (grrr, KS all the way). Also had a few good ward traps with Shadow Shaman. i.e. Blink Dagger, Turn enemy to Chicken, put wards around him. Shackle another enemy. DOUBLE KILL!.

Yeah I rock at Dota.

On another note, Must start to study soon. Math Midterm next wed, Paper due on Tues, and I don't think I'll ever get started on the homework till like it's ALMOST due. Feeling superbly lazy, engine hasn't charged up yet. And Beauty World rehearsals are a PITA. Dammit.

Good to hear you are in Sweden nice and safe Shar, hehe. Will visit you come June. I'll be going to Germany for internship and world cup, then flying back to Chicago straight! No ermm... Holiday in SG for me. Maybe should stop by Hong Kong too. See how it goes la.

Sigh. So many decisions, so many distactions from work. And Spring Break is coming up. Don't really feel like studying liao. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!???

MMMMMONSTERKILL!

Ok, back to Reality. And i've class in 10 mites. Ciao.


lip
ranting

No comments: