Thursday, January 05, 2006

Greetings from Chicago

Yup, I'm back in Chicago... has been a hectic few days for me, what with shopping for classes, beauty world, and warcraft 3:).

Right now, I'm waiting for my copy of Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes to be brought back to the dorm by my roommate. Fuck him. I need it NOW! and later, I'm going to purchase a garage for my car, and get the documents from my car to file a complaint to the BBB about the transmission problem in my car.

Meanwhile, Classes... Been good thus far. I forgot a lot of math:), and I don't really like the Hum teacher, because she feeds us too much information instead of us coming up with our own point of view. She likes to lead the discussions, which I feel should not be the case. Maybe I'll shop for another teacher? But the readings are interesting though. Che Guevara's Motorcycle Diaries. Wow.

And it's about travelling, which I feel I should have an advantage in, having been to many places, whether for studies, backpacking or stuff. Oh well, we'll see.

Meanwhile, shall blog and update soon. I need a resume for my Study Abroad to Cape Town application (perhaps Oaxaca as well), and also Barcelona. Haha. Then I'll need to confirm my fourth class, hopefully, I won't have to take Music 15200. It's BORING. They are like CHORD 4??? WTF.

TTYL later dudes. Updates soon!

lip
ranting

No comments: