Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Just found out a couple of hours ago that I'll be leaving on the 2nd 11:15 pm instead of the 3rd.

And my laptop is overheating. Better after I undervolted it to 1.164V instead of 1.354 default voltage. I now play WC3 at like 85 degrees. Instead of the crazy ass 102 degrees I was getting.

Hopefully, the cold of Chicago will help. If not, looks like I have to get myself a laptop cooler.

So New Year's resolutions? Well, not much. I spent the stroke of New Year driving up Benjamin Sheares Bridge to catch the Esplanade fireworks with my mom in the car. We were just getting home from my cousin's wedding. Congrats Uncle Yong. Huey Bin looks great:) Oh, now it's auntie.

anyway, the pressure is on! Haha. I'm the eldest male grandchild of my generation. Hmmmm... Well, let's see what kind of pressure I will get in like 10 years time. Haha. now still young.

Happy New Year. Bon Voyage all. Will miss you guys back in SG!

lip
ranting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bye dude.