Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A comment to a post I removed

Boo-fucking-hoo. Be a man, you pansy piece of shit. If some girl's not right for you, she's not right for you. MOVE ON. Get a fuckbuddy. Or whatever it is you're after. Worst you can do is pretend to be a man and then sob like a little girl online, FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I don't even know who the fuck you are and I think you're a coward, a wuss, probably compensating for diminutive genitalia.


Unlike this anonymous gentleman over here, maybe expression for different people is different and we all have our own outlets. If you don't know me, well, then why are you judging and commenting sarcastically? I think i might just know you, and perhaps we don't agree. But we agree to disagree, and in my book, that's enough.

Cheerz.

lip
ranting

No comments: