Thursday, September 15, 2005

In Chicago!

From the windy city:)




Hello dudes! It's my 3rd day in the Windy city, having a lot of fun so far, just slacking around and enjoying the coolness of Chicago.

Well, Chicago is very... black, i should say. Except for the university area, but it's roughly what you see in New Orleans on the TV. Yeah. Lots of da4 fei2 pang4 de hei1 ren2 (use chinese in case shit happens).

That's Chicago GSB on top. It's mainly old style American Buildings here. And my parents love the architecture. Blah.

Time zone difference is around 13 hrs.(Essentially, morning = night in Singapore.)

Set up my bank account already (WOOT!), and been touring Chinatown (LOUSY LOUSY FOOD) and a bit of Downtown. Tall skyscapers (John Hancock and very very windy. I kinda like it here:)

Well, some of the Koreans ARE quite chio:), but then, I think I'm here to study.

Shat.




And that's my gate 19 from Minneapolis to Chicago!










lip
ranting

No comments: