Thursday, March 30, 2006

Started Learning German

Finally started learning German, after a long procrastination session with my German books. I have a lot to learn I realise, and I just forgot everything that I just learnt. Hehe... Vocab is hard, oh well, I will have to double my effort I suppose.

I'm flying in the 7th week of school! Yay. I have to go to Frankfurt to meet Frau Li who is going to rent me her room for 2 months. At $400 Euros a month no less, electricity and water inclusive. I hope it is a nice place, at least close to transport and stuff. I need to go for my internship soon, and certainly Europe is a very very attractive place to vist at the moment:).

Well, I hope my new life has started. I think I'm reverting back to the old magical me, in JC, where everything is optimistic and fun. Definitely a lot of cynicism has been added to my repertoire of humor, but I guess being happy has to do a lot with your mental state and your outlook. Life is good now, although definitely it can be a whole lot better. Only time will tell...

Sometimes, I wish I really had my mum's abilities to sketch. Just sketch. Then I can sketch Chicago, Frankfurt, London, Paris... Even Hongkong disneyland. I still am amazed how nature comes alive at the hands of an artist. Maybe one day, if I decide to take an arts course in drawing, I will actually start taking baby steps towards that dream.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to my piano and my guitar. Beauty World is a PITA. (PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS). I was just done with my German homework, and it's ONLY 1 chapter. (Kapitel 1). From next week onwards, it's 2 chapters of Homework a lesson. I am sooo going to die.

Ich arbeite stark. Helfen Sie mir Geist!

lip
ranting

No comments: