Monday, January 17, 2005

welcome all my avid blodgers:)

I just got news that my post about my hates made me look bad:)

aww...

sorry man. I really am sorry. but i stand by my views:) you can fuck me for it, complain all you like, flame me, spread rumours that i'm gay.. wadever:)

freedom of speech is something we should have. and freedom of choice too...

so choose your own path, your own destiny.

yeah i dun mind looking bad:) after all, i've always looked bad anyway... =) not that i don't know hehe... but the ability to laugh at yourself, and to keep an open mind and a positive outlook i believe is more important than looking good.

yeah:) n no more flaming here:) i hope. unless something really really really pisses me off again.. and this blog is meant to be like my release from the world. hehe...

EOAC ending liaoz.. end of army course! adious people. and thanks for the memories!

ranting

No comments: