Sunday, January 09, 2005

Why I hate Barnabas

Yeah:)

Finally created this post. I really wanna ask myself WHY I CAN'T STAND THAT MUTHERFUCKING SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!

I really don't know

Maybe it had to do with the WHOLE FREAKING EOCC course being made to wear helmets for 2 weeks. Cos he knocked his head. And didn't go BRUNEI. and DIDN'T SUFFER WITH US. AND ACTED HAPPY.

Fucker

And maybe cos he used his phone past lights out. I remember I had to call my gf then on the stupid payphone. I really dunno. I attribute our breakup partly to him. because of him. I really dunno la..

And his morals are shit.

Imagine at night, holding "Tonight with Barnabas" Sessions.

Yes. And talking how he seduced some poor girl.

And how he treated his ex like a sex toy. Correction. Technically not ex, cos they're still together till he JUST broke up cos someone else came along. Who happens to be someone I care a lot about.

Seriously. I dunno why bad boys seem to get the gals. They do right? Maybe I should be pai kia. But that's totally not me anymore. I think he shouldn't have passed the course.

And dun get me started on his men. and wad they think about him.

Oh god. Even the 35 SCE drivers COMPLAIN about their MTO when i ask them.

And now he's going ACEH.

I pity the acehnese kids.

really man..

Barnabas is like a swear word:) and I told him in his fact before. it's like shithead, fuck, and worse than FUCK, it's BARNABAS.



ranting

No comments: