Thursday, July 07, 2005

Female Rejection Lines

From Mr.Brown.com

Not familiar with rejection lines? Here's what we really mean. So get a hint, ok, guys? Sheesh.

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that f**king pest. And I'm not into incest either.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You are one jurassic geezer.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest freak I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend (He's my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).

5. I don't date men where I work. (Actually, I wouldn't even date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's not me, it's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have fun with. It's that male perspective thing)

I get a lot of the Let's Be Friends crap. Time to turn gay.

Sob sob

lip
ranting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure becoming gay is the solution to your problem. In fact you might have a whole host of new problems. Are you sure it's easier to love guys than girls? Think about what kind of a person might love someone like yourself. But if you're just interested in sex, it might be easier to find a hooker than willing yourself to be attracted to guys (if that even works). :)

lip said...

lol:)

j/k dude.:) lol

but good argument there.

And turning gay isn't as easy as saying i'm gonna to turn gay and *poof* i'm gay.

I find it hard to picture ass fucking. eewwww