Thursday, July 14, 2005

LASIK, glasses and Clubbing

I went Chinablack last night with Wendy, Maria, Debi, Weng, Alan, Jesse and Yihui.

Got in without queuing (thanks be to wendy!) who knew some manager at Chinablack. (I think her name was Caroline?/C-something). Entering Chinablack with spectacles certainly has some novelty in it, because as far as I remember, I always wanted to look "okay" for clubbing. Which in my book is contact lenses. Strictly.

So it was a good day when I looked nerdy clubbing.

And promptly, when entering the darken arena, the blast hit me at full force. 185 db of full on speaker power (BMG speakers no less), and to talk, we had to scream at the top of our voice with the ear right next to your mouth. (which is a good excuse to accidentally "kiss" a girl if you "happen" to get too close).

Needless to say, Wendy, being the resourceful darling that she is (I have pai1 some ma3 pi4 here), managed to get us seats in the VIP area. Wow. And promptly, we got 2 bottles and few mixers. Sadly, it was just delivered to the wrong table. In fact, we had 2 jugs of i-forgot-wad and 1 jug of coke.

We left after 45 minutes. I actually think clubbing and loud music is DAMN sian nowadays. You can't even talk to your friends, and the social interaction consists of grinding and bumping on the dance floor with some decent looking girl you don't know. I always siam when I get some ugly girl. My stomach can't take it.

Oh, and the title. Yes. I'm going for LASIK, so no contacts for 2 weeks. Had fun. And after clubbing supper at Newton was interesting for the conversation and also the "hen" who served our oyster omelette because she was getting married on saturday. (CONGRATS stranger. Hope you read this). and 3 guys, being the gossips we are, proceeded to comment on how pretty/beautiful/ugly/fat/thin all our class girls were.

Want to know the results? Another time:) Or if you can cajole me into telling you.

tata

lip
ranting

2 comments:

jacuzzijo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jacuzzijo said...

bleah. I don't need to know how physically beautiful our class girls are.

I'm more interested in how we men look outside.

And more than the above 2, I'd really want to know how poorly I fared as far as nice guys go.