Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hooray for drunk lonely people!

Yay! I finally got myself drunk. Symptons of which include jumping off boat quay railing into the stairs below (muhahaha bet my friends though i was jumping into the water) and jumping on my car and opening the door while moving.

As of now, i am still slightly high. Catch your friend neighbourhood lipjin drunk and more fun than EVER! Tickets available at 6 teq. shots any night of the week, depending on propensity for drunkedness. Come join me in my extreme escapades and daredevil stunts that COULD GET YOU KILLED!

I seriously need someone to get my life in order again. Lol. Jesus, where are you? Maybe I should name my daughter Lily Lee Lili and my son, Jesus Lee Ye Shu. Well done.

Thanks everyone! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!

Slightly iNSANE, Happily intoxicated and hopelessly lonely. Whee!

lip
ranting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time for you to get a girlfriend..
u r thirst for love..care..concern and attention

lip said...

LOL. nah. too troublesome and complicated.