Wednesday, August 03, 2005

letsreachoutforthestarswithwingswesoaruphighourdreamswellallachieveletsmakeourdestiny

NDP's next tuesday. Hooray. How very Singaporean to look forward to the one event that fires up the patriot in each and everyone of us, where red flags fly and Malaysia goes to die.

Hey it rhymes.

I'm stuck in this groove that is going like "you're leaving, and you're not going to see all these people ever again, so don't meet them anyway." But I just have to see all the folks that I'm never ever going to see again. How sad. Then again, I'm just too lazy to get out of my house.

Study study study. Drink drink drink. My day again was a boring shite day of stupid primary school experiments that threatened to get your hair burnt. literally.

Bye bye Singapore. And happy birthday.

lip
ranting

No comments: