Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Treating People as they deserve

Hello Children.

Today, my lesson is going to be on ren2 yu3 ren2 zhi1 jian1 de guan1 xi4. Or in Engrish: Human Relationships.

Too often, we tend to say hi to people who we want to use. i.e. Oh she's pretty. Hello! That's called Picking Up Girls.

Or, Oooohhhh he drives a Mercedes SLK. That's Being A Bitch.

What happened to old fashioned I-wanna-be-friends-with-you without any strings attached?

I think that that is dead somehow. Being "just friends" comes close to "You look like a pig" in rejection lines used by people nowadays. Just like "I'm not ready for another relationship" ranks close to "Let's just be friends" which sounds like "You look like a pig".

IN OTHER WORDS: EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE A PIG!

Including me.

Case closed. Shat


lip
ranting

No comments: