Friday, August 12, 2005

Elitist Groups

Was talking to James on the car ride home (the car ride there was terrible to say the least, got lost with a girl in the car that I didn't know. Wow), and we were talking about who is what faculty.

Fact 1: Most of the people in Medicine are from RI and RGS. GEP.

Fact 2: Most of the people in Law are from RI and RGS. GEP.

Fact 3: Most of the people in Engineering are from HCJC.

And he was lamenting about how he knew no one from engine. And I was going, well, at least you know the lawyers.

And then it struck me.

These lawyers who are going to defend you were the ones who you skipped class with in secondary school.

These doctors operating on you with your triple bypass are those you stripped back in secondary school/army.

You know these folks who look at you with psycho looks in their eyes and proclaim happily that sticking fingers into anuses for anal probes are what keeps them going on a boring tuesday.

And you think to yourself: I need to exercise so I'll never be treated by these doctors whom I know will club the night before my triple bypass.

Exercise people, exercise. It's not too late to keep fit.


lip
ranting

No comments: