Saturday, December 17, 2005

Events of the week

Andy Tan!!!! MoS no invites le... We waited for like 3 hours then left in a huff. Well, I think I kinda pissed off your friend cos I was calling non-stop, but best thing to do is leave and go somewhere else:).. Lol Like Loof.

For a bit of advertising for my friend, Loof is a "roof" concept chill-out lounge pub/bar/space on top of a ... you guessed it: Roof. It's located opposite Raffles Hotel along North Bridge Road (Odeon) above ModLiving. First impressions of everyone when they first went in is "wow" nice place. Then the heat hits you. Or rather, hits me, because I'm used to like cold cold places. But the drinks are cool, the bartender is cool enough to accept orders like "something without lime, neither green nor pink in colour" -Maria. It's not everyday you get an order like that:).

So check out loof dudes. The new hip place to hang out. And if you haven't seen it in advertisements (ala timbre/thumper/MoS) that's cos the management would rather have it passed by word of mouth. And it's working, cos It's packed most nights.

Then yesterday night me and Clarence went to hang out at some newly opened pub @ Chijmes. We opened a Vodka and had a swell time just chilling and catching up. Sometimes, friends of olde just get better with age, just like vintage wine. At least when I get liver cirrhosis I'll have a good referrer from him (he's a doc, dudes).

And shar, please don't self destruct again.

It was a cool few days, now I'm in detox and family mode, and shopping mode next week. Miss Chicago and the snow, but totally enjoying the swimming and blading in sunny Singapore. And it's cool to see my dog again too:) Annie! lol


lip
ranting

2 comments:

sunshine gal said...

No... not in the self destructive mood... And i won't be... Muahahha... it's been awhile since i'm in that mood... Was just irritable and in a bad mood... Treat it as i'm PMS-ing la.... And damn it.. i'm down with the blardy flu bug... seems like i haf to visit the loof sometime soon... since it's SOOO near my sch... N pls describe the place as opposite SMU's tallest building... not opposite raffles hotel... haha...

Anonymous said...

it was actually something 'not on the menu, not pink and not green'