Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Spent Christmas in Hongkong with family and had a swell time. Well, pictures say more than words soooo....

before leaving for HK, at macdonalds for breakfast:)

me and sister on the bus, acting poserish

nice mermaid, who incidentally was wearing a skin coloured top, so she's NOT just wearing a bra. Sorry guys. Disneyland:)

More disneyland entertainers.

A GIANT frozen strawberry margarita, and a long island tea. Margarita was for...

Little Miss Alcoholic.

Family at Mongkok looking bored and lost. Haha. ACTUALLY, I was bored. and lost. haha.

Anyway, I didn't learn much canto, besides (please mind the gap: qing siu sham something something), and I learnt how to count in canto (yay!). Other than that, my cantonese pretty much sucks.

Foodie trip mostly, didn't do much shopping, but ATE a LOT! and realised that HK air is really bad (I have a sniffing nose now), and very dry (bad skin) and HKers can take escalators EVERYWHERE they go. And it was superbly crowded.

Back for cousin's wedding, then off to Chicago. HK was fun! haha. And those nosey parkers may find it interesting that yes, my dear friend did have dinner with family.

P.S. Wuv my laptop. It's back. Yay! I'll never treat you bad again darling ACER!.


lip
ranting

No comments: