Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Zouk

Clubbing was SWELL last night. Thanks to Yikley and his crazy gang. 5 bottles. Plus 1. That's crazy shit dude. And I got jugs for the others (Vodka Red Bull just doesn't do it for me now) and Kamikaze shots. With generous tips for the server. Ouch to wallet.

Then pretty much crazy dancing and chatting with girls throughout the night. Funny how you can meet people you never knew but who knows the people you know. i.e. Yujuan's friends last night. If you read this, (which is unlikely), Hi Ashley right:)? Hope I got the name right.

So the breakdown: Kenneth was gone, Shar was pretty gone, so were her friends. I left early with Shar's shopping in my car:). Yikley hooked up with Shar and was *pretty* aggressive:) Lol. It's all good dude. See, told you my ex was chio:).

And met Sheryl outside Zouk all over someone. :) We should meet up girl! Soon! Hope you found happiness:) hehe.


lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OV1ZLH461ZXM33HR41G4H0XYX

Above link is the song that you want.. dl it within 7 days
Cheers