Friday, June 16, 2006

WM 2006

Which by the way, stands for World Cup in Deutsch.

People have been asking me how Frankfurt is like. Frankly, (pardon the pun), rather boring.

Here's why: Although it's the World Cup, firstly, I'm not all that interested in soccer, and secondly, it's boring to watch soccer without friends. Being in Frankfurt alone just means you have to find things to do on your own, and after awhile, that becomes kinda tedious. Sigh.


Fressgas - the "eating street" of Frankfurt.


My quiet little Esslinger Strasse - Outside my window.

Oh! And I managed to cook my self-recipe dish. After buying luncheon meat, eggs and sprouts, well, I managed to cook myself a delicious noodle dish!



1) Boil noodles with sprouts
2) Fry egg with luncheon meat
3) Fry noodles with egg and luncheon meat
4) Add oyster sauce.

Tada! Cooking by myself never seemed so... satisfying:)

Trying to persuade the girlfriend to come Frankfurt:) haha. Poll the audience here: Who thinks if 4th of July is a Tuesday, that everyone should take leave on Monday 3rd of July? Comment! :)

lip
ranting

2 comments:

calvinlinzw said...

lol, math department granting us off on 3rd of july :) All hail the great and might math dept

seems like kenneth still has to work though. Should convince him to report sick, or just AWOL.

lip said...

math department ma.. you can still do math away from the office.:) haha