Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fuzzy Little Feelings

I was watched "Meet Joe Black" starring Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins and Claire Forlani.


It was free on preview channel, and I had nothing to do. In fact I was dead plain bored.

Claire Forlani is stunning On a side note, I think that Claire Forlani is stunning and very very beautiful.And I feel that she did a good job in the movie, although it was panned by critics.





I am talking about fuzzy little feelings here, and I think the movie had a huge storyline about fuzzy little feelings, or that little thing called "love".

Crazy little thing called love.

Love between a couple, between a father and daughter, between strangers, between colleagues. Of course, there was always the cute spectre of Death to mull over, which my sister did with increasing glee as the show wore on.

Love is such a complex emotion. People in love tend to dread falling OUT of love. In fact, the dread increases to such a point that many times, you could feel pain.

I know, I've been there.

And frankly, a lot of people, once fallen out of love, never want to fall in love again. They get scared, they get frightened, they try to kid themselves that it's not something they want.

And when they're home alone, lying in bed, they wonder. "What could have been"


and so, these people build up defenses around themselves. They wall themselves up emotionally, spiritually. They hide themselves into their own emotional wall, so closeted away from the real world, people start to wonder, who is the real you?

Sometimes, I wonder what maketh a guy. Being wimpy and emotional and "in touch" with your feelings is so passe. Before this, there was all the talk about being a SNAG. You know, the Sensitive New Age GAY. I don't get girls anymore. I totally don't.

One moment, they're like "SINGAPOREAN GUYS ARE WIMPS!" Then other times, they want a strong man, a MAN MAN, an Alpha-Male-of-the-urban-jungle. (I for one, am inclined to believe that caucasians get more singaporean pussy then us.)

Editor's Note: Risque and R(21) blogging follows

But again, I digress. You see, being an Alpha Male is likely to get you the occassional pussy. In fact, if your whole life was about getting pussy, you'd probably be very happy being an Alpha Male.

The truth is, most guys don't want a lot of pussy. They just want ONE pussy. They just want someone to call their own. And frankly, in this day and age, that someone to call their own isn't going to call him "her one and only". Too bad guys, wake up and smell the roses.

So this brings forth the question, If everyone is "Jumping the Gun", "Testing the Ride", "Sampling the fare" etc etc. why shouldn't I do it as well?

I don't know. Perhaps the Male anatomy is configured to spread his seed to as many females as possible. While the Female understands this and seeks to find "love" with sex.

Classic Exchange as such:

Male (wants to get into her pants): "What say you come over to my place?"

Female (looking for love): "I don't think so"

Male: "I LURRRVVVEE YOU". Cue fireworks and romantic music in background.

Female: "Okay let's fuck".


Sounds familiar? Or maybe females are out for a quick fuck as well.

You see, as more and more Men's magazines explore the mystery of the female orgasm, more females are going to associate sex with pleasure. and frankly, for 2000 years, sex has been associated, to the female mind, with pain, childbirth, etc etc etc.

So now more men know how to get a gal to orgasm. (DAMN, there goes my greatest weapon in my arsenal). And with the advent of birth control, it becomes more conducive for the girl to engage in sex before marriage, now that the equation that sex=pain no longer exists.

Perhaps it is time for us males to look for that next conquest. That next girl dancing in the club, looking forlorn and lonely. That girl working behind the counter, looking as though she's just been dumped. That girl reading up a book on dating at Borders. You could be like that.

Or you could be like me, believing that there might just be someone out there for you. And trying to find the next person who would make your heart skip a beat yet again.

I've only found one thus far. And I'm still looking. Once I get overseas that is:).

All the mysteries of the world revealed, just by watching Claire Forlani. Sigh.


Isn't she lovely?


Just a quote from somewhere.

Oh is it really true that once a lover will alwiz be ya lover? Nah... I dun think so... Wellz... It'll be kinda unfair to whoever the subsequent lovers are... Dunch u think so. I mean if u were to juz keep loving a person whom has ended that relationship with u... N u try to move on with another person... Do u really love the next person that comes along? Or does ya heart still stand still at where it used to be... with ya old lover? If tt's the case... Why bother moving on with the next person? So that she/he can heal ya wounds for u?




lip
ranting

No comments: