Thursday, June 30, 2005

Getting worried about my I-20 form

Hello Chicago.

Where is my I-20 form? I've been waiting for it for months.

Let's see what else I have to do before I leave this sunny "promontory" and venture forth into the unknown cold reaches of outer space. *kidding*

1) Buy winter clothing.
Alas, my winter clothing currently owned is restricted to thermal underwear and 1 miserly sweater I bought from Vietnam. Oh, and I also have a ski jacket from Switzerland for the winter sub-zero weather. To get: 1 x Hoody, 1 x Sweatsuit and various other sweater colours for mixing and matching. Oh and coduroy pants too.

2) Settle I-20 and Visa. Damn this one can't be up to me.

3) Get scholarship details settled. Okay. So where's the allowances? Like clothing allowance, etc etc etc. I think I'll settle most of it myself first, then when the allowance comes, give it back to dad. Or just consider it a gift from him to me:)

4) Meet up with friends. Yes all of you! I must meet up soon. Like if you're coming back from the States/Australia/England etc etc. Let's meet up for drinks, movie, dinner, lunch.. whatever. Just meet up, keep in touch:)

Oh. And I got my Uchicago email. It's lipjin@uchicago.com. How nice.

Anything I missed out?


lip
ranting

2 comments:

takchek said...

Have you tried to contact the ISS (International Students and Scholars office)?

lip said...

i sent a couple of emails. this is week ermm 6.

I'll call them up next monday. lol