Friday, June 17, 2005

I just feel... Empty

I had to blog this.

It has been like this ever since army started. I don't know why. I act happy all outside, etc etc etc, but really, i'm just very bored and very... frustrated with life as a human being.

I don't know what's the cause. Boredom? Lack of purpose? Lack of God (as all christians might say)? Lack of a fucking partner?

Whatever it is, I'm just bored and tired and drained of being in Singapore and living the Singaporean lifestyle and sick and tired of being a gentleman and acting like I care.

When actually I don't give a flying fuck.

Sometimes I just want to be Bruce Wayne, To all those hypocrites who stick around, smiling your fake ass smiles, and pretending to enjoy human interactions:

Fuck yourselves. Fuck off and leave me alone.

Fuck. Maybe being friends with your ex is seriously not a good idea. No wonder a lot of people don't really do that.

Or maybe it's just engineer life. In camp and everything.

Or maybe I'm just sick of smart ass shits. Or rich shits.

Whatever.

I'm just feeling full of angst and feeling that the whole wide world is fucked up.

So leave me alone.


lip
ranting

No comments: