Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am not usually cynical

I realised that my blogs give the impression to people that i am

-Hypocritical
-Cynical
-Arrogant
-A general bitch

Ok. Get the general Idea here first. it's called

RANTS

Now, in dictionary.com, rants are defined as
. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v. intr.
To speak or write in a angry or violent manner; rave.

v. tr.
To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.

n.
Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: “The vast majority [of teenagers logged onto the Internet] did not encounter recipes for pipe bombs or deranged rants about white supremacy” (Daniel Okrent).
Chiefly British. Wild or uproarious merriment.


Of the few definitions above, it's definitely not Wild, uproarious merriment. I don't get the damn Brits sometimes.

It's a rant guys. It's me at my very worst. It's the terrible lip that you've never seen because I don't want to unleash it on my friends.

It's something I reserve exclusively for this blog so that I don't blow my usually hot top at you.

So fuck off while I rant:)

ranting

No comments: