Monday, October 03, 2005

A brief episode in my life

And so it ends.

Past week has been interesting (especially Hanxue and her drunkedness), and some encounters with the Venusians from Planet Venus. And perhaps, this has awakened my conciousness that, yes, there are other species on the planet earth besides us Martian Men.

And that of course, refers to the Venusian female.

For since 2003, I have been cloistered inside my own emotional wall and that I have been afraid to let it take hold of me again. Some friends have told me to learn to live and love again, but perhaps, it is not so simple and definitely not as rewarding to keep yourself walled up.

So here goes nothing. And Chicago, beware:)


lip
ranting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, just to say that i read you blog.

:D

Anonymous said...

first good thing that going to chicago has done. cheers!