Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I miss....

Clarence - for the stupid DoTA sessions and general ability to talk crap about anything and anyone whenever we meet up, and for the equally fast switch from random banter to deep and thoughtful conversation about everything and anyone...

Jesse, Alex, ZL, JR and gang - for soccer nights, mahjong nights, drinking nights @ Walas and for generally being the mainstay of my social life back in Singapore.

Debi, Wendy, Mich, Maria, Weng - for the 01S70 action that always seems to be around whenever we guys hang out. And for the friendship and unspoken concern that will always be around.

Joanna - for generally being there whenever she wants to (like a cat) and calling at random times for clubbing and prata (depending on whether she needs my car or not).

Sharleen - for teaching me so much about life:) and generally being a bitch at most times, and at the same time, someone whom I used to love. (key: used to).

Wenliang, Des, Hanting and army gang - for the times we spent back in camp, to the chao geng times, and the tough times, from Ex Spade (thanks Elliot!) to 24 km Route March, Ex Beaver Venture and EOAC, to all the fun times and strip shit. Yay!

Sheryl! For being my latest coffee buddy and future work colleague (groan, work!)

XY, WZ, Ben, Faith etc - For being strong in faith, friends in more faithful times, and for generally caring about me:)

Being insommatic at 5 a.m. really sucks. Because you start thinking about life... and how shallow relationships are in America. It's hi, bye, carry on with your own thing. Individuals i guess, and you can't build up a solid friendship over a cup of coffee or a beer (mainly because everyone is underaged).

Resolve: To build more college friendships. Not transient ones that start with "hi, how's it going" and ends the moment you see someone else.

Maybe that's what I've been needing all this while...

I'm lucky to have friends:)

lip
ranting

5 comments:

wendy said...

i'm glad u are my friend toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! hee

more partying when u are backk! hee

happy belated 21st birthday!!!!!!
*hugz*

your terrible birthday rep

Anonymous said...

do you need sleeping pills?

Anonymous said...

flagpoling helps build camaraderie, too.

Anonymous said...

hey hang on, dude, you'll be fine :) as u haf always been. wil pray 4 u if it helps...

sunshine gal said...

Haha... Thanks for calling me a bitch yar.... haha... But nonetheless... i miss u too... That's my new site...anw u owe me dinner! heez...
-shar