Friday, October 07, 2005

Getting into the swing of things

After a inordinately long period of time without any academic pursuits, my brain decided to take a vacation and decided that it would not inform me either of its whereabouts or of its estimated return date.

I have resorted to undertaking a quest to search for. and hopefully, find out, the whereabouts of my brain.

After being without it for the first 2 weeks of class, it finally made an appearance at Statistics 23400 today. "Hey lip jin without a brain, i'm back! and therefore, I am going to help you understand what the lecturer is saying!" (I shall not go into the complexities of illustrating how someone can function normally without a brain).

And *poof*. I can understand what the Prof was saying. And thereby, I can actually do my homework and get a decent grade for the class.

Yay!

lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thats v funny!
congrats!