Monday, May 01, 2006

Entshuldigung Sie?

The Econs midterm is now over. I think I did pretty well, hopefully, I would ace the test. What turned out to be a terror in my mind became quite a challenging but do-able midterm.

With this, I look forward to my upcoming Frankfurt trip. Yup, I'm going to Frankfurt in 10 days time, mainly to search for my housing and visit some friends. It'll be a good break away from school, and particularly, it'll be an interesting experience.

I woke up the other day with a dream, that everything went awry in Europe and stuff didn't work out. I'm afraid, of what might happen. I may not get the house I want, and when I see my house, I may not like what I see.

Belief is what gets us through in the end. Doubt surfaces, and hounds us all the way, but then again, rent was never cheap to begin with, and you must pay before you find your home.

lip
ranting

No comments: