Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random Rants

Some thoughts that just came to my mind...

1) I think that asians are just more "hum" than others. We do not express our own thoughts, we give "face", we respect authority, we value collectivism over individualism. Maybe it's just me, but I feel that most asians will be very very diplomatic instead of American in-ya-faceness.

2) Warcraft III is ruining my life. Maybe I should have another computer crash so that I will quit dota - forever.

3) I don't feel very social nowadays. It's hard to make friends and get past the veneer of fakeness that people establish. The "how-do-you-dos", the hellos, the goodbyes, the smiles. I don't know.

4) My best friends were made in my car. Concentrating on the road, listening to chill music, just talking about opinions, matters, life issues and matters close at heart. It's so much harder in group settings to get to know someone really really well and form lasting friendships. Most people here are acquaintances.

5) Paganini-Liszt Etudes no. 6 in A minor is fiendishly hard, and I played it before. I don't think I can ever play it if I tried to pick it up again... Sigh..

6) Why do people say I love you when they don't mean it? It's sad.

lip
ranting

No comments: