Monday, March 28, 2005

7:21 in the morning

i get these period of time where i really love to blog, to write down my thoughts, to pen down my emotions. and then there are other periods where i just fuck myself over and over and withdraw into my own little shell. interesting.

it's time to study psychology dammit. anyway, this is an affirmation. i am carrying too much baggage, and being way too serious with a lot of things. it's time to have fun again. time to do crazy stupid shit like car surfing, popping out of the boot, jumping off the cliff. yeah. to hell with consequences.

now that really wasn't me talking was it? haha. i remember i did do a LOT of crazy shit all the way. whether it was spraying extinguisher foam all over tables, or quarreling with authority, or just plain acting dumb. (remember chasing clarence all over HCJC, my god that was plain dumb).

yay. i love my life. and again, i got the dream about wharton. I AM SO PISSED! when will the DAMNED post come? just get it over and done with. Tell me if i'm in or out of Penn dammit! I can't stand the wait, and frankly, past nights, i've been dreaming about getting the post. some nights, i got in, other nights, i didn't. and IT NEVER FAILS TO WAKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP. what the hell. i'm getting stressed over a university application. This shows just how much i want the god damned university.

So for goodness sake FEDEX, HURRY UP!


lip
ranting

No comments: