Friday, March 18, 2005

Pink IC

Today, i took back what belonged to me since i was twelve years old, which was forcibly taken away from me by the military. it was something i haven't treasured when i first gotten it, and even lost it when i was 15 years old. today, i got back my pink IC.

now, getting back a pink IC should have garnered whoops of joy. certainly it did for me. i was elated, estactic, happy etc etc. i even smsed all my close friends. haha. the procedure itself was relatively simple, except for the logistics branch which did everything in it's power to deny my rightful ownership. (yeah my fault for not getting clearance done fast enough). after frantically running around, looking for storemen, CQMs, RQ, S4, CD store IC, i finally filled in my clearance form.

I got my pink IC back. so happy.

then it hit me. I have 13 years left. shit.

oh well. time to start earning big bucks so i can be exempt from NS.

for now, it's Need for Speed Underground 2 for me. Full time NFSU2.


lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By now, most of you have heard Mike Tyson being unfairly compared to Sammy Sosa. Sure, Mike may be an ear-biting, sociopathic rapist, but nothing he has done could possibly compare to the devastation to America and Freedom that the bat-corking outrage has caused. Let's give Mike his due as the great sportsman he is. He will be a contender again if he can get past his May bout with Heather Mitts.