Thursday, March 03, 2005

Pictures!


My cabinet of collectibles. Top shelf: Prizes and trophies, 2nd shelf, music collectibles. Pianos, Violins, Drums. Bottom shelf, army stuff. including my mask and ranks. Notice the pig and duck in bottom corner. Only gift i have left from my ex, the rest was thrown out in a fit of anger :)

My track and field singlets over the ages. From Right To Left: Raffles Competitive singlet, Maha Bodhi Primary School singlet, Raffles Training singlet, OCS singlet, 39 SCE singlet, Engineer singlet.

Close up of 3rd shelf. that's a chemical mask. eh, it's a condemned item. and i returning soon:). so don't look for it

Ahhh.. Secondary 1 bliss. Tight Hot Pants and Ugly Top. Tada!

My Room (View 2). Notice the HCJC uniforms in the corner of the closet

My Room (View 1)

My old Moor House T-Shirt is too small... *sob*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blooie’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill
(Free parking after 7pm on weekdays and 2pm on weekends)
21 Science Park Road
#01-01 The Aquarius (Science Park 2)
Singapore 117628
Tel: 6775 0446
Fax: 6775 0937
Email: blooies@pacific.net.sg

Opening Hours: 11am to Midnight on weekdays
11am to 1am on weekends

Here is a place where u can jam.. on tuesday night that is.. give them a call lah=P
good luck!

Lulu said...

that t-shirt look quite gay on you...:p haha ahem anyways...interesting blog you've got here :)

Unknown said...

Are u selling your school apparel - let me know