Thursday, March 03, 2005

Clearing my Room

Dear all,

I have undertaken the ardous and perilous task of... cleaning my room.

for those who have been to my house, or rather warehouse, please be informed that the decision to keep the 1988 issues of national geographic and the secondary 2 maths test papers were not mine. they were my dad's ideas. living in a large house, we have converted almost every single inch of territory into storage space. i shall aim to reverse that trend.

damn. i just started and already, i'm thinking this is an impossible task. with just my room. notice the cupboards from top to bottom? well, it houses old curtains that we will NEVER EVER USE, fishing rods from my primary 1 fishing trip, and various old and clunky items that have never seen the light of day.

help me. i need to shift house fast, if not these items will never go away. ahhhh!!!!

UPDATE: I found my secondary 1 spikes (size 9), my old violin, a few hundred bags, and many many books. i devour books. they could educate a primary school all by themselves with the number of books i have. damn

I shall aim to post pictures

lip
ranting

No comments: