Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hoi An

Hello!

From the Riel "Dong You Ji" here. Live from Vietnam, Hoi An.

Beautiful city, UNESCO world heritage site. Fell sick in Nha Trang, Slept on the beach, slept more in the guesthouse, and slept more at night. Now a little better:) hehe.

Alex fell sick too. Oh well. After this trip, We would have gotten the H5N1 virus (HCMC, Nha Trang, HoiAn, Hue, Hanoi (and Halong Bay and Haiphong). So many Cities starting with H.

I made a suit, and also a wool jacket for USD 60. This is becoming a shopping trip, not a backpacking trip. Muhahaha...

Anyone wants anything? Tell me or SMS moi. I'm bored. hehe

Ok. It's Man U VS Newcastle in about an hour's time. See we even watch soccer every night. And we have upgraded to stay in Air conditioned Guest houses. Hehe. Mostly 4 bed rooms at about USD 3 a person. Less if we can bargain it down.

And i guess Vietnamese haven't encountered Singaporeans bargaining before. Muhahaha... FEAR THE SINGAPOREAN!

And my dad advised me against having sex while in Vietnam. I laugh out loud man. I'll post his exact email to me one day. Haha. As though my parents didn't bring me up well enough like that. Thanx Dad and Mum. Won't fool around:) Never even got close. (Bloody church doctrine and Catholic Ex GF. haha)

Adious!

lip
ranting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo
the trip sounds really fun :)
take care, flu bug running around in singapore too....
catch 22

Jeff said...

yeah and i met said girlfriend while you're hauling your ass around vietnam.