Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I love cubans and more serious stuff

Why oh why is the world surrounded by people in love, people out of love, and people who don't give a shit about love?

now let's see... i belong to... category B and C. People out of love and people who don't give a shit about love.

now that's a lonely trait. But then, people who are lonely are often happy. contradiction? maybe.

I am happy. I think. I like my life as it is, guys nights out at Walas, meeting new people, going for drinks with friends, meeting female friends got random dinners monthly or so. it was so different when i was attached.

then again, it might be better to attach. I've been reading around, and i though like guys are more sensitive than women actually! REALLY??!?!?...

well. lemme illustrate. both Js haven's forgotten about their respective Ms, HL is being hounded by her ex, J is being hounded too, S is with some rich guy with a nice car, and I am sitting in the centre of it all, looking around at the drama.

how very interesting. If u know me well enough, u should know who i am talking about.

even HT can't forget about S.

So i asked myself? Have i really moved on? or am I just stuck in the singlehood gap, where i just like being alone, with my guitar, piano and laptop.

i don't know really. 18th doesn't have that much of a significance anymore, unlike some friends i know. and when she didn't turn up for my commissioning parade, like she promised to, i had heartache, but didn't feel the need to bawl my heart out.

bare the soul and show the heart.

Lemme give you my theories.
Girl breaks up. Bawls for an hour. Calls female friends. Cries, analyses behaviour over past month, checks letters, cries again, sobs to sleep, a week later, goes for shopping therapy. Heals.

Guy breaks up. Doesn't cry. Goes around. Life is normal. Says hi to friends. Asks WANNA GO FOR A DRINK? parties wildly, buys a lot of drinks for people he doesn't know, gets dead drunk, makes drunken phone call to gal, screams YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU STUPID BITCH, wakes up next morning, regrets, calls gal, says sorry. Wash rinse repeat.

Point 1) ALL GUYS HAVE MADE THAT DRUNKEN PHONE CALL.
Point 2) GUYS REMEMBER MORE DETAILS.
Point 3) GUYS MOVE ON SLOWER.

DAMMIT I WANNA BE A GAL. haha. ok ok maybe not, cos i'll miss my dick. but imagine, how do you even fucking pee with a pussy? *shudder* if i could be a gal for a day, i'll masturbate and see what a female orgasm feels like. yay. most of yall don't even have one yet anyway :) and boobs. wonder how THAT feels like on you.

ok back from my train of hedonistic and morally wrong thoughts.

You see, i'm surrounded my friends who pine for their ex-es. did i pine for my ex? I sure did. but it has healed somewhat. after all, i don't have a nice car:( hehe. but i have friends who party the hell out of their brain, get shit drunk, and do stuff i consider to be wrong.

wait that's hell cool. Raymi does that. me wuvs raymi.

maybe it's time to shed the good lip jin and become the bad lip jin. but then all the bad lip jin does is sleep in bed and type blogs that no one gives a shit about.

wow whee. wake up. all of you. I only known of 1 friend who's ex came back to him, and because she wanted him back too. and really, it's better to move on then to pine for those you have once loved and lost. and in reality, once gals make up their mind (THAT EX IS A JERK!) and you fall into the "FRIEND" category, it's never possible to ever have sexual relations with that woman again.

unless you're Bill Clinton. I didn't inhale too.

maybe I should become someone like David Gan, lots of celeb friends who ARE DAMN CHIO and DAMN POPULAR, but lonely and ugly. yay. my new role model is David Gan.

lip
ranting

No comments: