Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Love the way people can't take a joke

Hey, guy living in Quebec city! Nice seeing you around this region! You know, you're the one who left this in my comments:

Excerpt
hey FUCK U N GO TO HELL.
I HOPE U FUCKING STEP ON A LAND MINE AND DIE IN VIETNAME U SON OF A BITCH.

THAT SHIT HAPPENS IS A RESULT OF YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND FUCKING PIECE OF WEAK WILL AND COWARDICE TELLING YOU THAT SHIT IS HAPPENING, BECOS YOU ARE THE ONLY THING HAPPENING TO YOURSELF YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS BASTARD.


btw.
1) i'm more likely to die in cambodia than vietnem
2) shit happens because it just does. Weak will? cowardice? maybe maybe. and really, I am the only thing happenning to myself?
3) what happened to those people happening around me? like...

a) Pope died. Really. I'll take a minute silence on friday as a sign of respect to him. He was a great human. And he was tolerent of other religions and other views.
b) Heysel incident? Where liverpool and Juve fans fucked themselves up when I was born?
c) The girl who got bird flu in vietnam cos she drank duck's blood?

ermm.. ok i make no sense. Anyway, i welcome comments, but please please please, don't flame. After all, there are A LOT of alternative views on the web. Whether muslim, jew, christian, catholic. you are ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN FUCKING VIEW. so please don't post a personal attack on me on my own blog thank you very much.

and btw, if shit has happened before, it happens only cos i made a joke about it HERE.

Excerpt:
Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserved it
Islam: That shit happens is the will of Allah
Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?


etc.

May the Shit be with you.

and next time, please leave your name so i can flame you back.

okay:)? love you too.


lip
ranting

No comments: