Thursday, April 28, 2005

In Retrospect

I realised my current post on my trip haven't been very much retrospective or very insightful. They are very expositional: Oh we did this this this, and we are going to do this this this. I actually wanted to capture the "heart" side of vietnam. We all can read books about the vietnam war, about the Marble Mountains, about Halong Bay, about Saigon, about the UNESCO world heritage sites. We can see pictures of the scenery, of the people etc etc.

What the hell is this trip for? Getting very tired of travelling actually. Just wanna be able to slack once again.

Had one of those nights last night. What would my life have been if i had made a different choice. If my personality had been a little different. If i had held my temper a little bit more at crucial moments. Who else could i have been friends with, talked with, shared good times with if i had reacted that little bit different, been a little more receptive and been a little more extroverted (not that i'm a closet introvert.)

questions questions.

Oh Liverpool beat Chelski. Well done.

Bloody hell, i need a gf.

lip
ranting

No comments: