Sunday, April 03, 2005

Raymi

Omfg.

I just found the coolest blog site on earth.

check out raymi's blog here.

Excerpt from Raymi
i must have cried eighty times last nite because i am a soap opera and i almost threw up but i didn't.

i went out for a smoke at one point and asked this wannabe hipster for a light and i thanked him afterward and he went, MMHMMM.


How irreverent when talking about a dead pope.


Also i love tony pierce. Weird american and canadian shit heads on drugs. my gawd. they're way cool. why make your brow so high browed and unreadable and un-understandable when you can just comment on fucking and dead popes.


Excerpt from tony pierce
my tivo's fucked. but unlike the pope, it will be back and better than ever once i take it to my dude.


i am too staid. need to revamp. but that is just not me.

who is me anyway? wadever. I have periods where i feel high and drunk and just cuss away and am crazy and want to take drugs and drink a lot and want to fuck every single girl on the dance floor.

then i have other times where i am just normal and saying hi and friendly and witty and acting damn spasticated.

then i have other times where i scream at my mum and shout at my brother and hurt the ones i love around me and cuss and swear and play god damned beethoven on the piano at fucking 2 am in the morning cos it is so required to wake the neighbours up.

i like jazz. soothes the soul. and i'm really into avant garde piano. you know, the one where you just play notes and chords and sing along. and everyone pretends that you are great when you are actually just some blind half ass fuck like ray charles or stevie wonder.

blind people have all the luck. i have twice the skill and infinitely less fame than blind black fucks like ray and stevie.

shit on me grave.

P.S. that is so going to get me killed in chicago.

lip
ranting

No comments: