Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Do I look like Ham Sup Kia to you?

A friend today told me that I was a playa.

I was like whattt?!?!...

Firstly, to be a player, you need to actually look good.

Sorry folks, first criteria I fail liao. I just have darn good relationships that I take the trouble maintain even when I'm 2000 miles away haha. People matter. And that's the short and sweet of it.

Anyway, I'm of the firm belief that everything is transient, so might as well enjoy life, have a good time, try everything once and generally carpe diem all the way right?

But then again, I can be responsible. If I want to be. So if you don't know me that well, shut the fuck up and shove your bloody opinions and comments right up your own ass.

Have a nice day


lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look good lah. and i am sure you know it too. haha.