Sunday, November 06, 2005

Random Thoughts

Mahjong is pretty fun, unless you're wiping out a beginner's entire stash of cash, then it just becomes cruel. But that's how you start to learn mahjong...

I have good luck in mahjong...

Coming back at 7 am in the morning and waking up at 11 am is not enough sleep...

Spending too much money on cab fares and paying for everyone sucks because not everyone pays you back. And paying for alcohol sucks too because you tend to lose money...

I must have lost at least $50 from people not paying for my tips and not paying me back generally...

Dad i need more money...

I need to buy a car because I need to get down to Chinatown more often and because I don't want to be restricted by the bus schedule that runs over the place. I tend to miss buses and it's cold waiting for the bus...

I miss Singaporean food, like Bak Kut Teh, Ice Kachang, Mee Goreng Pattaya...

I love my family... My fat ass sister and thin as reed brother who are both likely failing their respective exams right now, as am i...

I tend to make purchases that don't make sense after I purchase it but make perfect sense during the purchase...

I need to learn to love again...

I am lucky to have a scholarship, be studying at a good university and sit around discussing Marx when people in the world are starving...


lip
ranting

No comments: