Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My New Car






Looks exactly like the Mazda I have at home. Except that this one has a spoiler, is left hand drive, and only costs $5k:). With a $500 per year depreciation! haha...

So it's only $500 per year + insurance + parking fees ($120 a month).

CHEAP!

Thanks Dad!

P.S. The whole journey to get a car was pretty hilarious. Thanks to Andy! for bringing me down to Orland Park. And thanks to Helena for tagging along:). For a T.S. Elliot like account from Andy about how we got lost, my credit limit got maxed out, called Dad to raise my credit limit.. blah blah blah.. look here

Mood: Happy

lip
ranting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no wonder the vehicle looks familar. well, give and take. you get a car, ur comp screws up. hahah... sorry being unsympathetic here. must be exam stress.