Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More Halloween Pictures

The denizens of boys town in Belmont are really fun people. For example, you get weird Halloween costumes like Barbie dolls. Queen Victorias and Willy Wonkas.





Barbie dolls are pretty. This one is especially pretty:)


Does anyone want anymore Barbie Dolls in their houses?




I think everyone wants to be a Hilton. The Paris Hilton is exclusive! Not everyone gets in.

"Can I stay in the Paris Hilton?"
"It's pretty exclusive"

"If I'm a celebrity and I need anonymity, Can I enter via the Back Door?"
"No. Ain't going to happen".







The Denizens of boy's town are pretty cool:)





Me, Helena and Aiko.

*******************************************************************

Now that Autumn is around, the leaves are pretty and red. Love the Seasons, but that just means winter is around the corner. And Chicago Winters SUCK. It gets to 0. Farenheit. That's negative 20 celcius. Help me.







lip
ranting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love autuum leaves.