Monday, May 23, 2005

01S70.blogspot.com

Guess what, to those who don't know yet, my JC class has a class blog.

I figure out that blogging is the best and easiest way to keep in touch. After all, yahoogroups is pretty much defunct, ecircles is crap, friendster is just too much work.

My class happens to have (let's see... 1, 2, 3, .... ) eleven glorious people studying overseas. (Wait, maybe 12, cos wendy's doing her attachment in Sweden. (in more ways than one. attachment to guys?)

So, having a class blog makes sense, because we get to keep in touch with one another, as well as reading about singapore stuff, and also what everyone is getting up to with their sorry little lives.

On another note, i wish to travel. again.

but i have no cash. Fuck it.

It's like, me: "Dad, can i go travelling again?"

Dad:"no."

me:"but why? reason 1: blah blah blah, reason 2, blah blah blah. reason 3 blah blah blah... "

Dad:"no."

right.

Anyway, someone said it right. I heard it during my indochina trip: When you have time to travel, you don't have money. When you have money, you have no time.

How true.

Rich kids sometimes just get all the luck. Sometimes, i wish i were filthy rich. Like swimming in cash. Fat Hope.

And frankly, i'm too lazy to do anything about it. Dad wanted me to go for an investing course in options and derivatives (can you believe i'm only 21?), and i went like... Who's money am i going to trade? YOURS?

Right.

Then again, I have Baldur's Gate 2 to keep me occupied till i fly over to Chicago for my Undergraduate studies.

Sometimes, i feel humans are loners, other times, they need support and friends.

Today, i was just feeling like a loner

So shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

and lately, i'm still online a lot, but i tend to go on Appear Offline mode, cause i don't feel like talking to anyone. sigh. Wad's wrong with me

lip
ranting

No comments: