Tuesday, May 31, 2005

21:57

Jianrong left for Germany yesterday.

Currently, no one to play mahjong with le. how?

hehe. Shar said can play with her group, cos also got missing people. Hmmm... So guys? Up for it? But then play mahjong must also play got skill a bit la hor.

On another note... I can't wait to go over to Chicago. Of course, this brings me WITHOUT question to the issue of parting gifts.

So, for all those who have not gotten me one yet, or have nothing in mind to give me (i know you all want to give me a present), here are the top 10 wants when i go over to Chicago:) Can also be 21st birthday gift.

1) Sony PSP with at least 4 games :) Can play on the plane when I go over to Chicago.
2) Laptop bag. Specifically "The Beer Back" 17-inch Laptop Bag from Crumpler.
3) Hugo Boss Suit. Best time to get it now, because a $1300 suit is down to $800.
4) Lasik Surgery. Around $6k. Haha. Thanks Dad.
5) Braun Buffel Folio Bag.
6) Creative Travelsound. Okay, make it Creative Extigy Soundcard AND Travelsound. Of course, the laptop card also can.
7) Oakley Sunglasses. Whee!

Okay I can't think of anything else liao.

Must get items:

1) Web cam. So i can talk to everyone via Webcam
2) Trenchcoat. I think i should get another one.
3) Vaude Jacket. I wuv the black one.
4) 80 litre backpack. Must get new one. Cos my old one too small.
5) Laptop Power Accessories. The $268 one that allows you to charge your laptop, phone and PDA with either Car, Airplane or DC/AC voltage.

hmmm

a lot more in mind, but i'll think of it next time

lip
ranting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walau! uncle...got something more affordable or not.... like 2 reams of Double A paper.... me jus a pauper.... :P
Catch 22