Saturday, May 21, 2005

From A Deeply Hurt Daughter

Click in the link above.

Dear Mum,I don’t know what went wrong. Sometimes I just feel that I don’t belong to this house. I don’t belong to you. As though I’m born by someone else, not by you.

I know more than a few people who have felt this way. And frankly, it's sad that people do have broken families to contend with.

Trouble is, it is our own personal responsibility to ENSURE that our children will not go through the same fate of a broken family as some of our more unfortunate friends have.

Then again, when love has died, and her flaws become apparent, is the institution of marriage strong enough to last through the remaining years? when companionship morphs into a daily grind of nags, quarrels and disagreements, would you still stick by the vows "till death do us part"?

I don't see it in today's society. And frankly, zhengyan did say something right today:

Ambition and relationships are hard to keep intact. Something has to give.

More often than not, it is our relationships.

adious people, off to the US of A i go.

Where free love and divorce are norms, and 50% of teenagers come from a single parent family.

Way to go.

lip
ranting

No comments: