Saturday, April 29, 2006

10 things I want to say to people but I never will

Blog surfing: Saw Yuan's blog. ditto.

List ten things you want to say to 10 people but know you never will.
1. Don't say who the people are.
2. Feel free to comment, but I'm not confirming or answering anything.
3. Never discuss it again.
4. Tag 5 people to do the same...

All right.. this will be fun. (In no particular order):


1) I love you. Study harder. Life is a journey, and you've just begun.
2) I love you. Stay healthy. I'm sorry we quarreled, I'm sorry for every nasty thing I've ever done. I'm sorry for being a terror 7 years ago, and am still a terror now.
3) I love you. Don't work so much. Sometimes, we need you more than you think.
4) I love you. Study harder.
5) (Omitted)
6) I've told you who I am, and I've opened myself to you. You should be secure now, but we are still young, and there is a long journey ahead. I'm afraid, and rightly you should be. Will love grow among scarred bushes? Or do we have to clear the fields with fire before new growth can take place? Maybe, we'll walk in fields of gold.
7) You were my greatest inspiration. You helped me realised my flaws, and provided a role model to a lot of people. You have gone through a lot in life, and I will pray for you. Yes I still believe, but I do no believe in an institution that is the Christian church. Take care my friend, even though now, we are merely hi-bye friends.
8) Growing up with you has opened my eyes to your growth. Sometimes, I disapprove of your actions, and I frown upon your friends, but we are still buddies, and for that, it transcends everything. I wish that life could be better for you, but I trust that you have it in you to succeed. Morality is relative, you said, I believe that morality can be absolute, but it will relax when we grow up.
9) I wish we could talk like we used to, before the guy in pyjamas happened. I miss talking to you, and I miss having a friend like you, flitty, flirtatious, a social butterfly. Things have changed, I hope they never, but we can't stop change.
10) I wish you would shut the fuck up sometimes. You are a fun guy, but I can't stand living in a cacophony of noise.

Tag: ermmm, I don't know who reads this blog. So, just tag everyone who does.:)

N.B. The title is "List ten things you want to say to 10 people but know you never will". There are some people I would say stuff to, but these are just the words I will never say, or rather, my LHS.

lip
ranting

No comments: